I completed the quilting on this project late last week, and the binding too. The top was assembled from various members who sent in blocks to one lady, who put them all together and bordered it. My part was the quilting and binding. I chose to repeat the same loopy quilting that I did on the Jacob's Ladder, mostly because it was quick and easy! Same thread as well, the varigated red/white/blue.... that thread was provided to me by another quilter as a contribution to our efforts, so I figure as long as it'll flow with the QOV tops, it'll get used!
How neat when something comes together so well!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Posted by TaraJ at 9:21 AM