Monday, February 15, 2010


A new project and a new finish all in one weekend!

I had been debating the Sew Liberated book for awhile, and went for it a few weekends ago. Life got in the way as I was collecting the odds and ends needed for the 'Capture the Moment' camera bag pattern in the book.

Finally, as of yesterday I had all I needed after a last minute trip to pick up some interfacing. This was needed because I decided to use a cotton print instead of the called-for decor weight for the contrast pieces. After spending most of ny non-baby time yesterday sewing, I was able to finish it up this morning after getting our oldest on the bus!

The main body of the bag is a dark brown courdoroy that I managed to find online for $2.99/yard (!!!) and the print is from Amy Butler's Belle line... love it! It fits my DSLR perfectly, and holds an extra lens and my external flash as well.


There was an error in this gadget